CPEC Passenger Pak-Cheen Dosti Bus Service Update:
A Coach Service for the China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) was officially launch on Saturday the 28th October 2018.
Besides that, this Coach Service will officially begin from 3rd November 2018.
Details of CPEC Passenger Pak-Cheen Dosti Bus Service
Besides that, it will be a 30-hour long trip and passengers will get to enjoy view of beautiful sights of northern Pakistan.
Most importantly, CEO, Muhammad Anwar, told reporters, cameras have been place inside the Coach Service to ensure security of the passengers.
Pakistan to China Bus Service on #CPEC route from 3rd November 2018 from #Lahore and #Islamabad by North South Transport Network Pvt. Ltd. @zlj517 @CathayPak @CPEC_CSCEC @evazhengll @CPEC_gov_pk @CPEC_Official @betterpakistan@BeltandRoadDesk @LCCI_Official @GwadarCCI pic.twitter.com/zGXiQ3iZ4U
— Amjad Farooq Ch. (@CPEC15) October 28, 2018
Because, according to the schedule issue by the authorize operator, the Coach Service will run four days a week from Lahore to Tashkurgan on the following days:
- Departure from Lahore: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Departure from Tashkurgan: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Besides that, Coach Service offers premium and luxurious buses, comfortable journey, better en-route services.
Most importantly, the Coach Service includes, breakfast, lunch, dinner refreshment beverages, tea, and snacks.
Besides that, fast Wi-Fi service would also provide throughout the journey. CPEC Passenger Pak-Cheen Dosti Bus Service.
Therefore, as per its itinerary, passengers can book their seats either from Lahore or Rawalpindi and Islamabad. CPEC Passenger Pak-Cheen Dosti Bus Service.
Therefore, here is the detail itinerary of the CPEC Passenger Coach Service.
Itinerary: Lahore to Tashkurgan
- Departure: From Lahore: 12:00am
- Stopover1: 04:00am – Islamabad/Rawalpindi (pickup)
- Stopover2: 07:00am – Mansehra (breakfast)
- Stopover3: 01:00pm – Besham (lunch)
- Stopover4: 04:00pm – Chelas (tea)
- Stopover5:08:00pm – Gilgit (dinner)
- Stopover6: 02:0am – Sost (custom, immigration & breakfast)
- Stopover7: 12:00pm – Khunjerab Pass, Pakistan side (checking)
- Stopover8: 12:30pm – Khunjerab Pass, China side (checking)
- Arrival: 03:00pm – Tashkugran County (drop-off)
Itinerary: Tashkurgan to Lahore
- Departure: From Tashkurgan: 11:00am
- Stopover1: 01:00pm – Khunjerab Pass, China side (checking)
- Stopover2: 01:30pm – Khunjerab Pass, Pakistan side (checking)
- Stopover3: 03:00pm – Sost border (custom, immigration & lunch)
- Stopover4: 09:00pm – Gilgit (dinner)
- Stopover5: 01:00am – Chelas (refreshment)
- Stopover6: 06:0am – Besham (breakfast)
- Stopover7: 09:00am – Mansehra (refreshment)
- Stopover8: 12:00pm – Islamabad/Rawalpindi (lunch & drop-off 1)
- Arrival: 07:00pm – Lahore (drop-off 2)
Therefore, the service informs passengers to book their seats at least a week before the travel. CPEC Passenger Pak-Cheen Dosti Bus Service.
Most importantly, here is how much CPEC Passenger Coach Service charges for the comfortable journey between the two countries.
- Therefore, one way ticket from Lahore to Taskurgan – PKR 13000 per seat.
- One way ticket from Tashkurgan to Lahore – RMB600 (equivalent to PKR 11,475 under current exchange rate).
- Return Ticket – PKR 23000.
Travel Documents Required
Therefore, if you are willing to travel to China, be mindful that you can carry a maximum of two pieces of baggage. CPEC Passenger Pak-Cheen Dosti Bus Service.
Therefore, these baggage with you that weigh not more than 20kgs or you will be charge for extra luggage.
Besides that, also, don’t forget keeping the following documents with you.
- Valid Visa
- Original Invitation from China